Engineering Services for alternative drive and charging systems.
ESG provides architectural development, testing and integration for electric vehicles, inductive charging systems and back-end solutions.
ESG would like to make a substantial contribution to sustainable mobility. This is why we utilize
our knowledge and experience in automotive and system development to provide solutions to the current
challenges of e-mobility.
We will look after your entire system: we tailor all the components of the vehicle architecture perfectly to the new drive concepts.
- Electric drive: Development of electric vehicle functions and (sub)systems for charging and drive systems as well as energy management
- E/E development services for electric and hybrid vehicles: Design, responsibilities for components and functions, vehicle integration, testing and validation of high-voltage components and onboard networks, development of HV safety concepts
- Services during the development process: Development of diagnostic solutions for customer service as well as serviceability, design and implementation of tailored HV training courses and certifications, fleet support services for replacement parts logistics and management
- eMobility infrastructure: Development of cost-effective and energy-efficient infrastructure solutions (charging systems), accompanying charging communication concepts (including involvement in standardization activities), conceptual design of eMobility-related IT Services
The benefits of eMobility services from ESG
- You are working with experienced experts: We have already successfully implemented a number of Projects in the e-mobility sector.
- We work on a neutral basis and design system solutions which meet your requirements in the best way possible – irrespective of the interests of the manufacturer.
- Our engineers keep an overview of the interactions. eMobility involves not only the vehicle itself, but also the environment and the processes which make real mobility possible – including the infrastructure and the IT back-end services.
- We have in-house research projects dedicated to current issues such as charge communication between the vehicle and the infrastructure during inductive charging.
Give us a call, we are happy to advise you!
Contact Martina Treumer with your questions on eMobility:
+49 89 9216-2675, Martina.Treumer(at)esg.de
- eMobility | PDF [1.21 MB]