ADAS & Embedded Software
ADAS functional development and pioneering architecture models.
In close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers, the technology experts in this cluster develop tailored solutions to provide new products and processes for implementing powerful and safe assistance systems.
In the future, modern cars will have significantly more assistance systems. This has a considerable
impact on both the vehicle architecture and the development and testing processes. This is exactly where
ESG applies services to meet the complex challenges of the ADAS sector.
- model-based software development for all ADAS functions (MATLAB Simulink),
- the development of functional and embeddedsoftware,
- ADAS architectural design and consultancy and
- the development and validation of vehicle safety functions in compliance with ISO 26262.
ADAS function development at ESG – The benefits at a glance
- ESG is neutral and manufacturer-independent. This means: we decide on the solution which best meets your needs.
- You will benefit from our experience: our experts have been working on new driver assistance systems for many years and developing new architectural concepts in internal and external projects.
- Your ADAS software is developed to the Autosar standard.
- You decide where we work: your automotive software solution can be developed either by us in-house or on your premises – whichever you prefer.
Give us a call, we are happy to advise you!
Contact David Brodie with your questions on ADAS:
+49 89 9216-1837, david.brodie(at)esg.de
- ADAS & Embedded Software | pdf [349 KB]