ESG at the ILA Berlin 2018
ESG – the reliable technology and innovation partner for networked security in all dimensions.
For more than five decades ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH has been developing, integrating and supporting customized mission and support systems for manned and unmanned aircraft and their ground systems, command and control systems, information systems and special mission systems on behalf of its customers. As an aeronautical engineering company, ESG provides mission-oriented solutions for customer-specific mission equipment and assumes responsibility for the operation of complex overall systems.
The following topics will be the focus of our presentation at the ILA Berlin 2018:
Hall 2, Stand No. 225:
- GUARDION – mission-proven modular drone detection and defence system
- Enhanced Vision System – next generation IR camera system
- TARANIS® HoloLens – virtual situation table for networked operation command
- EAGLE² DACAS Ground Kit – proven solution for Digitally Aided Close Air Support
- Logistic Services – reliably ensure the availability of systems
ILA Plaza, Display H4, Stand 001:
- Technologies, concepts and solutions for the use of unmanned aircraft systems, with demonstrations on these topics and more:
- Unmanned Mission Avionics Test Helicopter on the basis of Skeldar R-350 (UMAT)
- GUARDION operations vehicle
- V-200 Skeldar from UMS Skeldar
- RQ-20B Puma™ II AE from Aerovironment
- TRON from Quantum Systems
Military Support Center (Hall 3):
- Research and technology projects for current and future generation helicopters.
GUARDION – the modular drone detection and defence system
GUARDION provides scalable solutions for secure detection and defence against drones in stationary, mobile or deployable configurations, adapted to individual requirements. GUARDION has already proven itself in several highly demanding scenarios (incl. G7 summit in Elmau 2015, state visit of US President Obama 2016, G20 summit in Hamburg 2017). At the ILA 2018, GUARDIAN will be integrated into the security architecture of the police force and thus will ensure effective protection against the unauthorized use of drones.
With the Enhanced Vision System ESG presents the IR camera system of the next generation for helicopters.
TARANIS® HoloLens and virtual situation table. The virtual situation table with a Microsoft HoloLens offers real 3D terrain assessment and tactical operational situation display in networked use.
EAGLE² DACAS Ground Kit (Digitally Aided Close Air Support) is the flexible, modern and interoperable solution for challenging scenarios in multi-national missions, optimized for time-critical and difficult operating conditions.
ILA Berlin CareerCenter (Hall 1) Stand 401: From 27.04. - 29.04. we inform you about the exciting career opportunities at ESG. Visit us at the ILA Berlin CareerCenter.
For five decades, ESG has been one of the leading German companies in the development, integration and operation of complex, security-relevant electronic and IT systems. More than 1,700 employees worldwide provide logistics, system development and consulting services for customers from the military, government agencies and industry. The ESG is a certified aeronautical company for the aviation equipment of the Bundeswehr (German Federal Armed Forces) and an aeronautical engineering company in line with EASA Part 21J, LBA Part G and LBA Part 145. As a special systems company for mission systems, simulation and training, as well as special deployment systems, ESG offers customised solutions. Independent process and technology consultancy is one of ESG's key areas of expertise.